Monday, December 19, 2016

Meowy Christmas!


Cat Present is from I Brake for Stamps' collection of digital stampsCat Present was resized in PhotoElements, printed out onto Copic-friendly cardstock with my laser printer, colored with my Copic markers, and die-cut with a rectangle die. The image panel was kept in the die while I added the a background around the Cat Present.

Patterned paper from the Figgy Pudding collection (Basic Grey) was die-cut with a stitched rectangle, the bow from the Blueprints 3 die set (Die-namics), and the pierced strip from the Blueprints 2 die sets. All patterned paper was edged with Aged Mahogony and Walnut Stain Distress ink (Ranger).

Red cardstock was die-cut with the Christmas die from the Happy, Birthday, Merry, Christmas Small Words die set (All Occasion). The rest of the letters for the sentiment were die-cut with the Small Alphabet Upper and Lower Case set (All Occasion). 

The card front was assembled and adhered to a red card.

I  Brake for Stamps has a great collection of digital stamps plus a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely kitty digi and this is a gorgeous card. I hope you will enter my Cats Challenge ? :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete