Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Another Bad Pun. Happy Christmoose!


I apologize for my bad pun but I really couldn't help myself. Really. The aptly named Moose is one of the fabulous digital stamps available at I Brake for Stamps.

Moose was resized in PhotoElements, printed out onto Copic-friendly cardstock with my laser printer, then colored with my Copic markers. I added holly vines and berries to Moose's antlers using very old Christmas-themed rub-ons (QuicKutz).

The image panel was die-cut with one of the dies from the  5x7 Card Creator die set (Spellbinders). The image panel was left in the die and Stormy Sky Distress  and Bundled Sage Distress ink (Ranger) were sponged over the die to create a bordered background around Moose. The die was lifted and the image panel was set aside.

Ancient Christmas-themed patterned paper was edged with Gathered Twigs Distress ink, then layered. Red cardstock was die-cut with the Merry die from the Happy, Birthday, Merry, Christmas Small Words die set (All Occasion). The rest of the letters for the sentiment were die-cut with the Small Alphabet Upper and Lower Case set (All Occasion). The Christmas rub-on set had some little white snowflakes and xxxes, so those were used to add to the sentiment panel and the upper part of the image panel.

The card front was assembled and adhered to a kraft card.

I  Brake for Stamps has a great collection of digital stamps plus a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha - brilliant ! :-D That Moose is just fabulous. Great colouring and a super card :-D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete