Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Time to Celebrate...

If you've reached a certain age, birthdays are a good reason to...


Wolf (I Brake for Stamps) was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. White gel pen was used to add stars to the night sky. The image panel was die-cut with a small Polaroid style die, which was also used to die-cut black cardstock.

White cardstock was die-cut to spell out the word "Howl", which is what I'm gonna do on my next birthday 'cause I'm getting so old.

Patterned paper from a very old 6x6 pad was edged with Distress inks (Ranger), layered, and adhered to a kraft card. The image panel was adhered and I called the card done!

I Brake for Stamps
 is where you'll find a great selection of stamps and other goodies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment