Monday, October 29, 2012

Bombshell's Muse Monday!

It's Monday, which means it's time for Muse Monday over at Bombshell's Blog. We're still featuring Calaveras Fiesta, but a new set will be featured in November.

Here's my card. I apologize in advance for this groaner of a pun.


The reclining skeleton was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. I used a stamp positioner and stamped a whole mess of skull-tinis, which were colored with Copic markers, then coated with a layer of clear Gelly Glaze pen to add dimension and shine.

I used my new (and cheap) laser printer to generate the sentiment, which I printed onto Basic Grey Eerie patterned paper. I used a Martha Stewart/EK Success spider web punch and then layered the sentiment piece over another piece of patterned paper from the Eerie 6x6 pad. The stamped image was matted with Memory Box patterned paper and then added to the card.

It's a relatively simple card, but it's fun. Or at least I hope it is!

Thanks for visiting today!


6 comments:

  1. I am tickled pink with this card. The sentiment is so funny with the skeleton balancing all the drink glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Kathi! Love the papers and borders and the super fun image! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a pretty good balancing act! Love the little stir sticks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! Pretty good pun if you ask me - and makes a fantastic card too! Nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe...this made me LOL for sure! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Kathi! Love the pun! Love the image and all its drinks. :^) Great paper, design, punched edge and fab sentiment! :^):
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete