Thursday, March 1, 2012

Howdy!

I had a few stamped and embossed Sheriff Pin-Up images left from my Wonder Woman card, so I decided to use them. I followed a sketch from the Outlawz.

Here's the sketch:


Here's my take on it! (I did flip it 90°.)


I colored the Sheriff Pin-Up from the Retro Cowgirls set by Bombshell Stamps with my Copic markers.

The patterned papers are from the Lost & Found Portobello Road 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye. The patterned paper that I used for the die cut and for the rectangles was just perfect since it had horseshoe/spur thingies on it. (Can you tell that I'm not a rider?). The rectangles were heat embossed with several layers of embossing powder to make them look like tiles.

All edges were edged with seasonal Spruce Distress ink. The strip of patterned paper under the die cut was stamped with a Hero Arts Thank You stamp using Old Paper Distress Ink. I wanted a text stamp and that was the closest at hand!

Thanks for visiting today.

I shall enter this card in the following challenges:
Outlaws Wednesday, February 29 Sketch challenge
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog's Anything Goes challenge

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful card, I love the colours and the image, just becaume a follower on your blog

    ReplyDelete