Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's a second "Love's in the Air" card similar to the other one, but different too. And yes, there will be a third one since that's one of my favorite sentiments for Valentine's Day! Plus, it goes so well with stamps of flying things like birds, fairies, hearts, planes, blimps, dragons, and balloons.

Enough prattle from me. Here it is!


This one used Bombshell's All My Heart set, which was colored with Copic markers. Then since I liked the previous card's combination, I did it again. The rub-on sentiment was added to a banner from Bombshell's Banner Sayings set! The patterned cardstock is reversable Bo-Bubunny dots.

I'm editing because I forgot that I added glittery stuff to the wings.

Thanks for visiting today!

I shall enter this card in the following challenges:
Copic/Promarker Challenge at the Outlawz
Simon Says Stamp Love is in the Air Challenge
"Lurve" Challenge at Bombshell Stamps forum!

3 comments:

  1. It is a great layout Kathi! Love the cloudy backgroung too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this card, Kat! I came over from the Outlawz to check out your blog and am following you now! Lovin' it, gf!!
    Hugz2u,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool! I think the clouds are beautiful. And what a pretty card all around!

    ReplyDelete