Saturday, January 21, 2012

Metro-Gnome (train version) is back!

Yes. The train version of Metro-Gnome is back!!! There is a musical metrognome version too and that will likely make a reappearance one day.

Anyway, this is the perfect card for me to have on hand for those (increasingly frequent) occasions when I forget someone's birthday! As you can likely tell, it was also prompted by Moxie Fab World's "Map to your Heart" Challenge



I also used Sketch SC367 from Splitcoast Stampers and used a subway map patterned paper from the late lamented Scenic Route Paper Company. *sad face*.

Today's featured gnome is Gnome Walking Left (CK-112-C) which can be found on p. 42 of Third Coast Rubber Stamps' catalog. By the way, TCRS is holding an overstock sale that should be starting one day real soon!

Anyway, the gnome is colored with Copic markers. The "I'm late" sentiment is from Crafty Secrets' Greetings from Wonderland set

My trusty Dymo Labeler was used for the rest of the sentiment. I actually used two of the 500 gazillion million buttons in my stash. The buttons were threaded with Jillbean Soup twine.

I do hope you're not getting too tired of my lame gnome puns.

Thanks for visiting today.

I shall be entering this card at the following challenges.
Moxie Fab World's "Map to your Heart" Challenge
Splitcoast Stampers Sketch #367.

3 comments:

  1. So CUTE for a belated B-Day card! LOVE the gnome's sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathi! Thanks once again for linking up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete