Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Congrats card for Tuesday with Technique Tuesday!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love puns. So when I saw the nail on the Borderline Industry set by Technique Tuesday, this card jumped into my mind. But then being a "me of little brain", I forgot it. Then I remembered. Ha!

Here it is!


"Congrats" was made with sparkly glitter stickers. You can't see the glitter in the photo, so you'll just have to believe me. "You nailed it" is Maya Road rubons. The patterned paper is Basic Grey.

I also love the other images in this set, which incidentally was a gift. Yay. Love stampy gifts, don't you?

BTW, I thought it was a relatively cool card, so I submitted it and it got rejected. Too bad, so sad. :(

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card Kathi! Great image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! :) Love the mix of the stamps and stickers to make a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete