Friday, January 14, 2011

Mojo and Energy -- MIA!

Hi all,
I've been MIA lately, due to a rotten upper respiratory thing (thanks offspring) that has left me zonked. Plus, my mojo has been MIA too, though I still get lots of ideas, just no energy. *sigh*

However, there is good news that has me stoked. I am one of this month's Guest Stamping Techs for Technique Tuesday over at Splitcoast Stampers. I've been collecting Technique Tuesday's stamps for several years since I discovered their Wayfarer's alphabet set. Sadly, it's retired, but I still love that font!

Anyways, here are two cards that I submitted (but weren't accepted) to Paper Crafts using one of their sketches with Technique Tuesday's The Cupcakery and Message in a Banner sets. Both sets from the aptly named, Little Treasures collection and are small but mighty.




Copic markers were used to color the images. Glaze pen was used on the cherries. A mix of patterned papers were used as well.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well Kathi, hope you are much better now.

    Love your pretty cards, yummy cupcakes, and congrats on the guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete