Friday, November 19, 2010

Yahoo! New Bombshell Digital Stamp Release!

Howdy! There's a new western-themed Bombshell digital stamp release that will be available very soon. Horses, cowboys, cowgirls, and background scenery will let you create some amazing projects. Better yet is that the new digi stamps play well with many of the older rubber stamp sets like Retro Cowgirl!

Talking about projects, be sure to check the new Bombshell Stamps Blog to see what the other Bombshell Girls created with the new stamps.

Here's one of mine that I had submitted to a recent pub call, but it wasn't picked up, so I can share it with you today.


The card uses one of the new images, plus the small horseshoe from the Love & Luck set. The patterned papers are by Cosmo Cricket and Graphic 45.

I brought some of the new digi images with me on my recent vacation and colored them while enjoying balmy breezes sitting pool side under the palms. I'm in the process of finishing the cards, so check back later today and this weekend to see them!

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! So country-esque with the fun papers and the sentiment in the banner!

    ReplyDelete