Sunday, September 19, 2010

Announcing Bombshell Stamps' World Card Making Day Challenges!

Greetings! In honor of World Card Making Day on October 2, 2010, Bombshell Stamps would like to challenge you!
Every few days between now and October 2nd one of the design team members will post a challenge for you!

The “rules” are simple:
1. Use Bombshell Stamps somewhere on your project.
2. All submissions will be eligible for Bombshells' monthly drawing.
3. Challenge submission cards should be posted in the appropriate challenge thread on Bombshell's forum.
4. All posted entries will receive a 25% off coupon toward the purchase of Bombshell Stamps.
5. Feel free to participate in one or more of the challenges.
6. The deadline to post your challenge submissions--World Card Making Day, Saturday, October 2, 2010.

My challenge to you is to use the smaller stamps and/or icons included in each set of Bombshell Stamps to create a project of any kind. These stamps are great to use to create backgrounds, to use as embellishment accents, to decorate elements, or to support the larger focal image of each set.

Here's my card!


I used my Martha Stewart Scoreboard to score a piece of Basic Grey's Kraft Basics. I folded the background paper at each score and then distressed along the fold line.I stamped the icons from Bombshell's Love & Luck, Lady Luck, Tattoo Backgrounds, Sacred Heart, and Man's Ruin sets in each square. Then I weighted the whole thing down with books to flatten it.

While it was getting smushed, I stamped the Skull & Rose from the Man's Ruin set and the corner embellishment from the Dead Necessities sets. Both were colored with Copic markers and then sponged with Distress Ink. A bit of red glitter pen then Glaze pen was added to the droplet.

Thanks for visiting today. I hope that you play along with my challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Love that you used the smaller stamps to great a fun bg! :) Fab!

    ReplyDelete