Monday, August 23, 2010

TCP Tues #123 "Bottoms Up" challenge

Here's my first card for this challenge!



I used my new Ship Happens set by The Cat's Pajamas. Since penguins "float my boat, when I first saw this set, I fell in love with the penguins adrift in the tea cup. Then I saw that sentiment and guffawed loudly, scaring my kitties.

I colored the scene with Copic markers and used some older Fancy Pants patterned paper with it. I do love my striped paper. I used the Copics to color the ribbon to match the tea cup.

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like a hearty guffaw to get the blood going ;D Awesome card, Kathy! I am particularly scoping out your sea...NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! Haha, this is so fun! Love the coloring and the fun use of your copics to get everything matchy matchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah...sooooooooo funny and so cute!!

    love those penguins!!!

    XOOX
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete