Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's Puffy!

It's a puffy Sugar Skull that I made for May's "Look Ma! I made it!" challenge over at Bombshell Stamps.

Sadly, I made it, then misplaced it in the black hole of my craft room. By the time I found it, it was too late. So, I stuck it on a card anyway.

Here it is!


The sugar skull (Bombshell Stamps)was stamped on FiberMark's Canvas paper, colored with copics, then adhered over a felt covered chipboard oval (a letter "o"), the edged with a Krylon marker. I hope you can see the puffiness!

The chipboard wings were painted with Adirondack Gold Paint Dabber.

There's fabric paper under the winged sugar skull, lace separating the fabric from the striped paper, and a row of gold orbs on top of the lace.

Thanks for visiting today.

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Love the skull on the chipboard. The puffiness is so cool! And the wings are awesome! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi - this is DELICIOUS!!!! I love this!!!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wings look awesome Kathi! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oye vey! I'm feeling verklempt! I cannot find the words, made up or otherwise, to convey how much I LOVE this card! Sugar skull + wings = nirvana! All of the gold is just icing on an already "awemazing" cake!

    ReplyDelete