Thursday, June 5, 2008

I could use a charm!

If I had a charm, it would grant me another 12 hours per day from now until June 22nd. I keep running out of time while trying to get things done!

The last week has been a total whirlwind here as the teenager primped and prepared for her prom, attended said prom and had a magical evening, partied with her friends all weekend long, went to the Senior Picnic on Tuesday (I helped out a teeny bit), and is currently getting her yearbook and kicking up her heels at her Senior Social.

During all this, I've been playing chauffeur, have become "the Money Tree", created the invitations, mailed them, did more party planning, planted a ton of flowers, and have just been running willy nilly.

Next week will see me doing more party planning, creating the guest book and pen holder for her graduation party, and driving 6 hours round-trip for her college orientation.

Today is my blog-a-versary. I was going to hold a challenge and award a prize. However, I just didn't get it together to create a card, gather the prize, photograph the prize, and post about it.

Instead, I'm going do celebrate on June 27th, which is a special day for me.

***
The card features Charmed Charmer and the Tall Tent from justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet's latest release.

Thanks for visiting today.

4 comments:

  1. WAY to cute of a card! I love all the colors- since they are my two favorite colors! The textures is great! Oh my I hope that everything settles down for you after the 22nd! Happy blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary. I love your card today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a snake charmer stamp! The scene you created is so cute and fun (esp. with the embossing!).

    ReplyDelete