Saturday, May 31, 2008

Final answer!

I created four or five different invitations so that the teenager would have a choice. She chose this one. It's rather clean and simple, but that's my teenager for you.

The stamp is Al Graduating. The teenager also chose the font and font color for the cards. She approved the layout, suggested that I color two of the four graduation caps, and showed me which ones they were! She's decisive and opinionated. Me? I'm just opinionated.

Anyways, I've just printed out a pile of invitations, started to generate the mailing labels, and promptly ran out. Such is life. Off to Staples in the morning, then I'll be stuffing, labeling, stamping (postage), and mailing them all of tomorrow. Yahoo!

Oh... the party? It's a 12 hour bash! Noon to six for the family and six to midnight for her friends. Yikes. I must be insane.

The paper is by Moxxie. I'll need another few sheets since I was informed that she'd like me to use it for her guest book and I know I'll want to use it for her Grad book, which was one of my big finds at the Memories Expo earlier this month. It's a word book that says "GRAD" and I also got a 2008 to attach to it. Graduation photos and the best photos from her party will go in it.

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. You daughter has wonderful taste! I love the clean lines! Happy Mailing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and fun...one perfect grad card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great. Your dd has a great eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratualtions for your DD! I hope it's gonna be a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your daughter should go into the invitation business! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation! Love the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on "the teenager's" graduation! She has great taste!! I'm sure the party is going to be memorable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your invite is AWESOME! I think you might need back up for the party though! 12 hours YIKES!

    ReplyDelete