Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm a berry bad blogger.

Yikes. It's been a week since I last posted and it's almost March. How did that happen?

It's not that I don't have anything to share or haven't been stamping. I do and I have. In fact, I've been experimenting some more with Pentel Brush Pens and have been happy with the result. However, this card was not colored with those. Ha. Bait and switch.

I stamped justjohanna's strawberry topiary, small strawberries, and the sentiment and then colored 'em with Prismacolor markers. The paper is from 7 Gypsies. I liked the stark black and white against the red of the berries.

I'll try to be better about posting more frequently, but if given limited free time, I'd rather be stamping than scanning.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. I got the same stamp but never used it as well as this one!! I love the black/white background against the red strawberry!! So cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card. The layout and coloring are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love what you do with justjohanna stamps.....awesome job on all these cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute with that background paper. I love the red against the black and white. Great card.

    ReplyDelete