Wednesday, September 19, 2007

4x4 Friday!


Here's my card for the Flourish theme at 4x4 Friday!

I diecut a large leaf from white core cardstock, ran it through the swirls Cuttlebug folder, sanded the embossed swirls, inked the leaf with several colors of Distress Ink, spritzed it with water, ironed it, sanded the edges, and finally inked the edges of the leaf with Copper Brilliance ink.

I stamped the Scenic Route Harlequin paper with Michelle's Big Scroll using Copper Brilliance. It's kind of subtle, but adds a bit of depth to the patterned paper.

I added a tag that features one of the new releases by justjohanna that will be available soon. I overstamped a harlequin pattern, then added ribbon, a charm, and metallic copper thread.

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. Fab 4x4 that die cut leaf is brilliant and I love the acorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - a lot of work has gone into this - its wonderful - I just love teh colours and the textures - fab work!

    ReplyDelete