Friday, January 13, 2017

What's Mew?


Here's a card featuring Cat Faceone of the great animal stamps by  I Brake for Stamps. I had to have Cat Face because she looks like my late beloved Duchess, who was a Tabby/Ragdoll blend. You can see Duchess in a photo on the right sidebar.

Cat Face was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. I was trying to get Cat Face to have her coloration resemble Duchess', but the kitty morphed into a dilute Tortie. I'll be trying again for sure.

Black cardstock was die-cut with a Rectangle Frame die (Die-namics) and a fancy tag die (Spellbinders). Letters for the sentiment were die-cut from rust colored cardstock using the Upper and Lower Case Alphabet die sets (All Occasion).

Since domestic cats are related to wild cats, I decided to use a leopard print patterned paper from the Safari Adventure 8x8 pad (Graphic 45), which I die-cut with the Polaroid die (KaiserCraft). Black Soot Distress ink (Ranger) was used to edge the die-cut.

I Brake for Stamps has a wide variety of awesome rubber stamps, plus some fabulous digital stamps too. Click on my badge below to be whisked over there to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment