Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Shake It Off ATC, Version #2


This ATC, with Stampotique's Betsy (Karen Hayselden), was created for the Monochromatic ATC swap over at Stampotique's Facebook page. These swaps are a lot of fun, so you should join in if possible.

140 lb. Mixed Media cardstock (Strathmore) was sponged with Sky Blue Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and  Betsy was stamped with Danube Blue Memento ink then colored with Copic markers. Clear Gelly Glaze pen (Sakura) was used to add a touch of dimension to  Betsy's eye.

My rapidly dwindling supply of Doodlebug rub-ons was used to add the sentiment.

I should add that this was my second version of this ATC idea. I came thisclose to binning the first one and will share that in my next post.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment