Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Lady of Spring

Now that it's May and the weather is finally springlike, I'm beginning to think about flowers and gardening, which made me want to use this gorgeous stamp for a card.

Here's my card with Lady of Spring, available at I Brake for Stamps.


Lady of Spring was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. Blush was added to her cheeks, shoulders, and chest area with pink palette chalk.

Since the image is so busy, I decided to keep the card's design relatively clean. Green cardstock took a ride through my die-cut machine inside an embossing folder. Once the design was embossed, it was brushed with gold metallic wax paste. Green paper was die-cut with a really old corner die, then also brushed with the same gold paste.

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find a great selection of stamps and other goodies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment