Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hold On!

Red Hat Judy, one of the fabulous stamps in  I Brake for Stamps' wonderful Humorous Seniors collection, would have been perfect for an Easter bonnet card. Alas, it wasn't meant to be, so I created this card instead since it's been rather blustery all day.


Red Hat Judy was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. It was die-cut, then sponged with Old Paper Distress ink.

The patterned papers, from an old 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye, were layered according to a sketch from I Heart Card Sketches. The yellow floral paper was die-cut with an old file index die by QuicKutz. The sentiment is from the Small Talk sticker pad (Idea-ology), which was colored with a Copic marker to make it all matchy matchy.

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find I Brake for Stamps' wonderful Humorous Seniors collection plus lots of other stamps from other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Here's the sketch so you can see how I did with it!



Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Too CUTE, and I love the design paper you used!
    Hope you had a Happy Easter :)
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete