Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just sitting here... completing challenges!

This card's for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #136 over at SCS.



Fun sketch that let me make a scene. I do love making scenes, most especially with stamps. *wink* My scene was created using Taylored Expressions In the Park set. The stamped images were colored with Copic markers. The background (sky & grass) was created using chalk pencils. A few colored rhinestones and a diecut for the sentiment finished it off.

The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Mellow (background) and Kioshi (sentiment strip) collections.

Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. Look so peaceful, just waiting for friends to sit on the bench and chat awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a STUNNER! Absolutely stunning! Come teach me about coloring Kathi! LOL! Thanks for the ever-so-sweet comment over on the Faber-Castell Blog! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene Kathi! Great to hear from you! I saw your card in Crafts n' Things! CONGRATS Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scene Kathi, it's very Springy!

    ReplyDelete