Monday, February 28, 2011

Red Dress Challenge

Howdy! Don'tcha wish you had a dress that was hot like this?


Better yet, I wish I had a body that was hot like that!!!

Yeah. I created the card for a Virtual Stamp Night challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. This challenge was to create a project with a red dress.

I used one of the two cowgirls from Bombshell's Retro Cowgirls stamp set, colored it with Copic markers, added a touch of Sakura Glitter pen, and cut it with a Nestabilities image. Then I added a touch of Distress Ink. The sentiment is actually comprised of glittery alphabet stickers. I used some hemp/twine/cord stuff and some gemstones together with some old Flair patterned paper.

Sadly, the photo, which reddened the red, also doesn't show the glitter. And I cut off one side of the hemp/twine/cord bow. Oopsy.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Heehee, love this! Fun layout and fun use of the twine!

    ReplyDelete