Thursday, September 30, 2010

Third Coast Thursday!



I guess I'm in a philosophical mood. Here's a card using Butterfly Ride by Third Coast Rubber Stamps. The stamp comes in more than one size. I got both because I love the image!

The image was colored with Copic markers, which actually match the background papers, which are by My Mind's Eye (mat layer) and Graphic 45 (background layer). I diecut the image, then masked it, kept it in the Nestabilities Label 11 die, and sponged Distress Ink over the image to be matchy-matchy with the background paper.

The sentiment is by Wordsworth/Rubber Soul and was punched out with the Word Window punch, then layered onto another Nestabilities die cut, and a Cuddlebug diecut strip.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Love the inking to match the paper and love the fun use of the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting stamp - kinda like it. love how you colored it to match the rest of the paper scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete