Friday, March 26, 2010

Bad Blogger Award!

March's Bad Blogger Award goes to me! It's not like I haven't been creating cards and such. I have been busy with a multi-card project that can't be shared at the moment. Let's hope you'll see it in print in 2011. Now everyone cross your fingers and hope along with me. Thank you.

Anyways, here's a card that I can share!


Lynette, the lovely, gracious, and generous owner of Sweet Pea stamps donated a set of unmounted rubber stamps to the ladies on Smeared & Smudged's Design Team. This card features the Love is Gone stamp from ching-chou-kuik's Fantasy Collection by Sweet Pea Stamps. The image was colored with Copic markers and accented with a silver glitter pen by Sakura. The patterned paper is from Crafty Secrets and I think it's perfect for this stamp! The border is a CuttleBug die, which I cut from silver paper and accented with gems. The cardstock is from Club Scrap. It's a lovely blue with silver speckles. I'm so glad I'm a paper hoarder. :D

BTW, Smeared & Smudged is holding a Blog Hop next Thursday, April 1st. These ladies are mad talented and definitely think outside the box. Go check out the info. Maybe you'll even want to hop along with us!

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great card! Fabulous coloring. Love her eye make-up :)
    Good luck with the cards project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Kathi! Thank you SO much for your sweet comments on my blog. Wow, you really made my day :) I love this card, the blues are stunning and I love how you colored the image. Love the swirls and the beautiful paper too.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the border from the silver paper! :) Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete