Monday, February 15, 2010

"Let's Get Sassy" -- The Taintor-Tude Challenge at Moxie Fab World!

Moxie Fab World is hosting a "Let's Get Sassy" -- The Taintor-Tude challenge. Cath challenged us to come up with sassy, snarky sayings to go with vintage images.

Since Bombshell Stamps is well known for über-cool retro-vintage pin-up stamps, I had to use my favorite Bombshell pin-up! She's from the Man's Ruin set. My only challenge was coming up with a great saying for it. Since I've used this image so many times with "Cheers" and "Cool Off" sentiments, I had to wrack my poor little brain to come up with something sassy, snarky, and fun! I think I did it, but I'll let you all be the judge of that!

So without further ado, here's my entry!


The image is colored with Copic markers. I used Stickles glitter glue on the glass rim. The patterned papers are by Cosmo Cricket and K&Company. The ribbon is by American Crafts and the flowers are Primas. The rhinestones are from my stash! The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for visiting today!

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the image and that sentiment is perfect! Great job on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun colors and such a cute sentiment to match the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! I also did this challenge, I could have made tons more because I loved it so much ha ha! Isnt it great when theres a challenge you actually love !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kathi! Thanks for entering the Taintor-tude Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and colours on this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment and just love the image Kathi!

    ReplyDelete