Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Treat Box


This mini-gable box won't hold a lot, but I figure it'll hold something sweet and cute, that will be a surprise for the Freshman, who I don't think looks at my blog. If she does, woopsie! :D

Anyways, I sprayed the box with home-made shimmer mist made from Perfect Pearls, Concord Grape Distress Ink, and water. The stamps are Crafty Priscilla (no longer available), Priscilla Devilish Cat, Priscilla Perfect Cat, Priscilla Witchy Cat, Tricky Priscilla, and "Happy Halloween" by Odd Bird Planet.

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the lovely shimmer color you made the box! She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathi:)
    This is really CUTE!!
    Love your gray-Prisicllas very much!
    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute treat box! Love the way you decorated it! Fab job!

    hugs & smiles

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete