Saturday, September 6, 2008

September Special Deal!

Here's September's Special Deal! You get this specially selected bundle of stamps for 25% off retail. Yep! It's a bargain and I know you love bargains.

Personally, it's my birthday month and it's my firm belief that everyone should get themselves a treat as a way to help me celebrate my birthday. After all, the world is Kathi-centric!

Anyways,the bundle is comprised of:
Ragdoll Unicorn Right
Pick-ish Fence
Stems
"Make a Wish"

Hey! If you do buy this bundle, you can make me a birthday card! Isn't that a great idea? Yep. It is.

Here's a link to the special deal. While you're at the Odd Bird Planet store, you might want to take a look at all the cool new Limited Edition kits, the Lime Tart kits, and the screamingly adorable new stamps. Oh. The older stamps are screamingly adorable too.

Anyways, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday month to you too!! I am celebrating my birthday the entire month as well. WOOHOO!! Have to love September! :)

    ReplyDelete