Saturday, March 8, 2008

Brightening a rainy, dreary day.


It's pouring here on the East Coast and is ever-so-gray and dreary. In fact, it's rained so hard, there's standing water all over my backyard and flood warnings for the entire area.

I thought the Fun in the Sun paper from Flair Designs was the perfect accompaniment for shady al. I found "you are my sunshine" ribbon in my stash and made a long tall card pairing the Flair paper with some older KI paper. I paired the same paper on the shorter card with Basic Grey paper from the Oh! Baby Boy collection.

***Newsflash! A ray of sunshine came to our house in the form of a "big envelope" from one of the teenager's top three colleges! Yahoo! She's now batting .500 with college acceptances. Not too shabby at all. We're happy dancing here!

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. what a great card! "you are my sunshine" ribbon goes perfectly with shaddy al!

    PS congrats!! You must be so proud of her! I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you did with the Flair paper Kath!

    DonnaBD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the teenager! :-)

    Love what you did with the Flair paper. Love Shady Al!

    ReplyDelete