Friday, January 18, 2008

Bad blogger. *sigh*

It's mid-January already and I've only posted once on my blog. That makes me a very bad blogger. Sheesh. Time flies.

The holidays are behind us, so my thoughts have turned to Valentine's Day, though not because we celebrate it in a big way, but more because everywhere I look, all I see are red hearts and cupids.

The scan didn't like the bulk caused by the ribbon. The stamps on this card are from justjohanna. The bitty heart is a Stickles covered mini heart punchie. The paper is from Creative Imaginations. I really like this patterned paper since it's reversible. I used both sides of one sheet. I love the red, black, and white color combo.

Newsflash: The teenager now has a choice in colleges as she received another *big envelope*. Yay.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card!

    PS Great to hear that news... You must be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe only a few posts - but very cute card. I know how hard it is to keep up. My projects seem to be barely moving at all!

    Great news about the colleges!

    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm into the black/white/red valentine combo lately too. Love your card. Congrats on the thick envelope. It's good to have options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Kathi:)!

    Great card!! I love it very much!!
    Red birds are lovelyll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, thats such a sweet stamp

    ReplyDelete