Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back to my box -- Literally!





I'm back to my box! Specifically, a "tool box"!

I altered a plain black Target pencil box to hold all the tools that I use most frequently while paper crafting.

I used Basic Grey's Oh Baby Girl line for the papers and stamped a border onto the striped paper using justjohanna's flower garland narrow. I colored the blooms using my Prismacolor markers.

Then I used justjohanna stamps and created a little scene for each of the four sides of the cube. I used aloha priscilla, the bird bath, sylvie right & left, claire, sleeper right & left, heart branch, spring tree, and owlberta. I used my Prismacolors with the Orange thinner and paper stumps to color the images. All skies are chalked. I do love my palette chalk.

I love having this on my desktop and have three more of these pencil boxes to alter that'll hold pens, chalk pencils, and more Prismacolors!

Yahoo!

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. What a great "office supply"! How cute to sit on your desk and smile at you!

    ReplyDelete