Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sketch challenge!







There's a sketch challenge on justjohanna's newsletter! Check it out here! Click on "email updates" to sign up!

Here are my two cards for the sketch challenge! All stamps are by justjohanna.

The peacock card features lumiere and FiberMark Quills paper.

The "happy bird day" card features the chicklets and Basic Grey Lily Kate paper. justjohanna's birds perched so well on the bamboo paper that I used every last scrap of it for a variety of projects.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. These are great...I love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the sketch! I love the images you selected for your cards! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi, your cards made me love this peacock a lot! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Kathi! Those fish are just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete